Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall And The Fair


{Image property of
Livvy Taylor Photography. Used with permission.}

Fall is on it's way!!!
The last week or so, the mornings have been a tad chilly. Just a tad, mind you, but it has been there. Then this past couple of days, though it has still been hot during the middle of the day, the whole atmosphere has definitly been fall-ish. It's just something about the air - invigorating, spicy, refreshing, magical, beautiful! Oh I LOVE Autumn!

Fall also means Fair Time! Because of school, like last year I'm not getting to participate to the extent I have in past years. The Lord has blessed and helped me finish a few last-minute projects I was working on though, and we are going out to the Fair Grounds in a little while to drop off our items for the first installment of fair season - the County Fair. Next month will be State, and then the next County Fair. Because my family lives right on the county line, we get to participate in the fairs of both counties.

I'll try to post pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment