Friday, February 12, 2010

IT SNOWED!!!!!


Yes, away down south in Dixie!
Yesterday it started about 7:30 am, and in an hour, our yard went from this-






to this- !




I know for all you Northern folks, that probably seems like nothing - just a puny little dusting - but for us down here... That's SNOW folks!! :D
As you can probably tell, we don't get it down here much...
Trissy and I got out and "played" in it for a while, the only problem was that my camera batteries kept dying, and I'd have to go back inside for new ones! I used Mom's camera for most of these pictures.


I wrote a heart-felt message on Dad's truck hood ;)



Trissy. She was jumping up and down, and didn't know I got her picture :D



Me.



I was trying to get a picture that would give an idea of how deep it got... Didn't turn out too good, but maybe you get my point :)



Our mailbox. Everything was so pretty... The pictures look alot 'greyer' than it really was. It looks like an over-cast day in the pictures, but it really was quite bright.



Our cousin's cow pasture across the way.



Trissy and I were having so much fun, that in a little bit, Dad and Mom came out too, and we all went for a treck in our little pine woods behind our house. It was like a winter wonderland. Or Narnia, as Dad pointed out :D





The stump was a little unsightly, but otherwise, this little clearing was so beautiful and dreamy



The border path between my cousin's bordering pasture and our pine woods.



When we got back, Trissy and I made a little snow indian! ;D



As you can probably tell we had a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures, Kyrie! If you ever need/want more snow, just send me your address and let me know the quantity you desire. :)

    I especially liked this post, as I got to get a glimpse of what you look like!!!

    Have a wonderful new week and keep shining for Jesus.

    Love~
    Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kyrie,
    Congrats on the snow!! It sounds like you really enjoyed it:)

    I'm sorry that I haven't been by in a while:( I keep thinking that I HAVE to stop by!

    Have a great day!!
    ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete