Thursday, February 18, 2010

Whispering Hope - Played On A ... LEAF?!

(I've never shared a YouTube video before, so we'll see how it works ;) )

Someone sent this to my grandmother, and I thought it was not only extremely beautiful, but also pretty amazing! You'll see what I mean... The man is playing music, on a LEAF ! How neat is that?!
Be sure to pause my playlist below. Hope y'all enjoy this as much as I did! It's one of my favorite songs...



(Note: I've noticed that when I view YouTube videos on others' blogs, that after that video is finished, it comes up with links for other "related" videos. Once I made the mistake of watching some of them thinking that they really were 'related', but after a couple, things got a little ... well, strange... So just so you all know, this video of Whispering Hope is the only one I intended to end up on my blog, and I'm totally innocent of anything else that may wind up being linked here with it!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's amazing that something so beautiful can come from a leaf lol! What talent to discover and play that:)

    Thanks for sharing, Kyrie:)

    ReplyDelete