Monday, February 22, 2010

A Year Of Learning - A Year Of Blessing

Today marks one year since the first Sunday we visited the church we are now a part of, and of which I speak so highly. If you read my posts, you know what a marvelous blessing this church has been to me, and my family. The Lord truly did a great thing for us when He directed us to this place! Even if my writing abilities are not what they would need to be to express that blessing adequately, I enjoy being able to relate some of our lessons and experiences here.
God has taught me so much through the people and experiences at this church! I feel (I pray) that I have learned so many valuable life lessons, grown so much spiritually, broadened my understanding of God, and narrowed the focus on myself. I feel closer to peace, farther from frustration. And I know I'm growing, because the challenges are coming thick and fast! But with the Lord's help, they are being - slowly but surely - overcome.
And as an added bonus, He has given me something I wanted as well! I have always desired more brothers and sisters - especially older brothers. And now in this one concentrated place, I have about ten or so friends who I believe the Lord put there just to satisfy this "need" in my life - so longed for and now so satisfied.

"The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad."
Psa. 126:3
What are some ways the Lord has worked in your life recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment